Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Boracay 2012: Preview Post

I am back everyone.

039

Many people told me that Boracay is overrated. For me it’s still a paradise, it’s my first time here, thanks to my in laws because they accommodated me.

The fact that the place is already a developed island – restaurants, hotels, and other amenities. The place is crowded.

094

But beneath the busy crowd, the noise, the activities, some part of the place is still serene. You can still find peace while strolling the beach and watching children run and play with the sand.

115

I had a good time cause I am with my boyfriend. It’s our second out of town together. I really enjoyed swimming this time cause they were no jellyfish and seaweeds. The waves were awesome too.

126

And of course I never leave beach without a sunset photo. I love taking photos of sunset and sunrise, anything about nature. They have this charisma on camera like babies without movement.

I will separate my blog on food and activities in the next coming days so stay tune and show me some love.

Kisses,

Sammy

Visit SPRY.ARDENT.MULISH for complete posts on food and travel. Smile

Photo by Sam Lanuza, Canon Powershot S90

No comments:

Post a Comment