Pages

Friday, May 04, 2012

TGIF

Hi Everyone,

How's the rain getting your way so far? I am feeling cold. I have a QTT (quality time together) session later I hope no hassle will arise later.

Have you seen the new look and name of this blog? It will be my daily adventures now. haha

Today.....

I supervised the layout of our newsletter. I am happy that because of technology I have at least mastered the basic of In Design CS5. For me the UI is easier compared to publisher and other desktop publishing I have tried. The final output is always "the-way-i-like-it". (been doing layouts like forever)

Aside from the newsletter, my post event report, it's ready for printing. Do you think I should start making turn over documents? LOL

I am quite sleepy now because of the rain so why don't you guys read about my dinner last night? Click here.

And let me know what you think okay?

Kisses,

Sammy


No comments:

Post a Comment