I took a leave from work yesterday to finish personal errands. So my day went like this….
- Went to Globe Driving school and enrolled for 25 hours driving lesson (21 hours driving + 4 hours lecture on trouble shooting)
- Then I headed to Land Transportation Office (LTO) to get my Student’s Permit. Globe did assist me so after they took my photo and signature I flew away. There were a lot of people outside ambushing you and saying they will process your license. So rule here Only talk to the Guards.
- Then I went to PNB for the SSS Loan.
- Then went straight to COMELEC in City Hall to check if my voter’s ID is ready. I want to have all my government issued IDs. Unfortunately they told me it’s ready but not available for release. I need to come back last week of June or first week of July.
It was 2PM when I finished everything in my list and I am so hungry. My appointment with my OB is 4PM I still have more time to stroll.
- I crossed the elliptical road and went to Quezon City Memorial Circle Herbal Garden. I visited the All Organics Storeever since I watched the Bee Propolis Cream in Kapuso mo, Jessica Soho; I’ve been wanting to visit the store. I am so happy that finally I had time. I bought the cream, evening primrose oil, strawberry bearberry scrub, chocomint soap, and oatmeal & glutathione soap. I will try them and see the results before I post it in dishysammy.
- I went to Trinoma to have lunch. I ate at Tempura Japanese Grill alone. I had Katsudon Bento and California Maki. You know how much I love Japanese I do not mind eating alone. Food post here.
- After eating…. SHOPPING… I bought maxi dresses and cover ups for my upcoming Boracay vacation in June… I bought new office doll shoes as the building guard forbids me to enter the office.
- I proceed to The Medical City and wait for my OB and hopefully when I come back two weeks from now she’ll tell me the condition of my system.
I met bf and he bought me a Bora bag, Since I am on a diet we did not ate and went straight home. I cannot imagined that I accomplished everything in one day. My driving class will start on Saturday. I am really excited.
Thank you for reading lovelies for reading,