Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Another Friday

Hi Everyone,

It seems like I have been out of the cyberspace this week. I know I have pledged that I will blog more often but since I have to signal at home and I cannot use our laptop (my siblings claim they own it) I am thinking of buying my own (some time in June).

I am proud to say that I have no tardiness this week. LOL But I used my VL and SL for a circumstance that I am still not sure if I going to pursue. (I keep on passing the exams they are giving me, a sign perhaps?)

I still cannot say it here but a month from now I will spill the beans.

Just a thought about it makes me cry now. I am asking myself why? what? Is it time already? God Knows.

People older than me that I consider sister in my corporate life is telling me to hang on, sort things out, list down the things I want. 

When you become so attached to something you can't let it go that easy. I am becoming very sentimental as they have become my family.

Enough drama. Let's move on to my site. 

I am doing my best to up dishysammy as soon as possible but I still have to encode all the post (Of course the photo shoot). Once I have it available online, I will take it from there (ads, events, network). 

This is one of the things I wanna do and I am sure of doing for the rest of my life. 

Now I wanna slow it down, submit everything to God. I know he is guiding me to the right path I should follow. 

Thank you for reading.

Kisses, 

Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment