Pages

Monday, May 07, 2012

Steal Tuesday

Hi Everyone,


I am thinking of a category each day so that I will have the motivation to write about something. But since it's a personal journal now....


Did you know, monkeys have 12 hairs at any one time


I didn't know about that either. LOL


I spent my Monday evening strolling Robinson's Galleria alone. While on my ride home I am thinking, am I ready? Will I give up my station where I can do all my masterpieces or display all cute stuff I have?


But I know I will never be in here for a long time. 


I still do not want to spill the beans now and I am kinda disappointed that I appeared unprepared with the things I told the person I was talking to last night. 


But hey,


If a 24 gallons gasoline can run up to 144 miles, 14 gallons will run how many miles?


Hubby told me that it's 84 miles and I answered 134 miles. haha not knowing the proportion of the gasoline and the car. 


I am not really good in hard core Mathematics but I am proud to say that I can do Statistics. haha


I am a communication student after all. 


I have 50/50 hopes of the step I took yesterday but as we all know if it is for you, it is for you.


Kisses,


Sammy



No comments:

Post a Comment